BOOK ENDORSEMENT POLICY
Book endorsement policy
Play Wales will accept requests by authors and publishers to endorse books with the following caveats:
- The book or manuscript must be provided at no cost.
- There must be capacity within the workload of Play Wales' team to spend time reading the book or manuscript to meet the deadline set.
- Having read the book or manuscript Play Wales reserves the right to decline to endorse it and will provide a critique to the author or publisher only if this might be useful to the objectives of Play Wales.
Play Wales will endorse a book or manuscript where:
- It portrays children, children's play and playwork in a positive or objective light.
- It is of a quality that is likely to further the interests and aspirations of the play sector.
- It directly relates to children and/or young people's play, playwork or play provision.
To request an a book endorsement please contact our Communications Team.