Social Care Wales 2022 Accolades
The Social Care Wales 2022 Accolades are awards to recognise, celebrate and share notable work in the social work, social care, childcare, play and early years sectors.
The awards offer teams, groups or organisations in the public, private, voluntary or co-operative sectors an opportunity to share their achievements with colleagues across Wales. The categories for groups, teams and organisations are:
- Building bright futures for children and families
- Effective staff recruitment and retention
- Looking after and improving workforce well-being
- Promoting equality, diversity and inclusion
- Supporting people who live with dementia.
Social Care Wales has awards for individual care workers too. These awards are open to any paid worker or volunteer who make a positive difference to people’s lives through the care and support they provide. The categories for individual care workers are:
- Caring in Welsh award
- WeCare Wales award.
Closing date for entries and nominations: 5 November 2021 (5:00pm)