Apprenticeship Awards Cymru
Apprenticeship Awards Cymru rewards individuals and organisations who have excelled in contributing to the development of the Welsh Government’s Employability and Apprenticeship Programmes across Wales.
The Awards showcase and celebrate the achievements of those who have exceeded expectations and shown a dynamic approach to training, demonstrated initiative and enterprise, innovation and creativity. The Awards also celebrate those who have shown an understanding of, and commitment to, the improvement of skills development for the Welsh economy.
The Apprenticeship Awards Cymru will recognise the achievement of individuals, employers and work-based learning practitioners across 12 different categories, which are:
- Traineeships Learner of the Year (Engagement)
- Traineeships Learner of the Year (Level 1)
- Foundation Apprentice of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- Higher Apprentice of the Year
- Tomorrow’s Talent
- Small Employer of the Year
- Medium Employer of the Year
- Large Employer of the Year
- Macro Employer of the Year
- Work-based Learning Assessor of the Year
- Work-based Learning Tutor of the Year.
Closing date for submissions: 30 October 2020