ACE: Building resilience in the face of adverse childhood experiences
Members £65 | Non-members £65
|Date: 13-09-2022||Location: Online|
|Organiser: Children in Wales|
9:30am – 12:30pm
This course is aimed at professionals working with children and young people who are interested in building an understanding of Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs).
- Explore ACEs
- Have a better understanding of their impact on children and adults in later life
- Have a greater understanding of substance misuse, mental health, domestic abuse and violence and their effects on children
- Explore a ‘good’ childhood
- Increase knowledge of resilience
- Have skills and confidence to build resilience with children and young people.