Children’s Rights & Participation for Young People Aged 11-25
Members £0 | Non-members £0
|Date: 23-08-2022||Location: Online|
|Organiser: Children in Wales|
9:30am – 4:00pm
The purpose of this course is to provide attendees with a firm grounding in theory and practice, acquiring practical techniques to increase young people’s participation in their work. This includes organisational participation.
This Welsh Government funded training is aimed at smaller organisations who mainly work with lower secondary age children up to young adults.
- Gain an understanding of young peoples’ rights and participation
- What participation means for young people of different ages
- Have an understanding of the legislative framework
- Gain skills for working with young people
- Examine barriers to participation and possible solutions
- Understand how to set up and run a youth forum
- Develop an organisational action plan.