Members £120 | Non-members £120
|Date: 09-09-2021||Location: Online|
|Organiser: Children in Wales|
9:30am – 2:30pm
This course is aimed at all practitioners working with children aged 0 to 12 who want to increase their understanding of what to expect of children at certain stages of development.
The aims of the course are to:
- Understand the growth and development of children aged 0 to 12
- Consider growth across different domains of development, including brain development
- Consider the factors that contribute to delaying or interrupting a child’s development
- Explore the impact that adversity and trauma can have on child development
- Explore the importance of play in the development of children
- Consider the available tools to observe and assess a child’s development, and the options to support a child’s developmental needs
- Reflect on how to support parents and carers to promote positive outcomes for children.