Recruitment: PETC Wales
The Playwork Education and Training Council for Wales (PETC Wales) is seeking expressions of interest for representatives who are playwork employers.
PETC Wales is a forum for the playwork sector that examines issues of strategic importance to all aspects of playwork education, training and qualifications in Wales and forms a key link between the playwork sector, Welsh Government and SkillsActive (the Sector Skills Council for playwork). This forum makes recommendations to PETC UK. Play Wales provides the secretariat for the meetings on behalf of SkillsActive.
Employer representatives will:
- Attend four PETC Wales meetings per year, held in Cardiff or via video conference in St Asaph
- Represent the interests of playwork employers in Wales
- Take forward selected actions from PETC Wales meetings.
Employer representatives will need to have current knowledge and experience of the following:
- The playwork sector
- Managing playwork provision
- An employers’ perspective of training and qualifications
- The needs of playwork employers.
PETC Wales is particularly interested in representation from community based playwork provision.
If you would like to express an interest in this role please email your name and brief details of your current role and experience to Martin King-Sheard, Workforce Development Officer by 20 November 2018.